- Registered on: 2010-11-11
- Last connection: 2014-08-15
Reported issues: 2
- 18:35 Redmine Feature #16194: Ruby 2.1 support
- Can I assume that Redmine runs fine with Ruby 2.1.2?
- 23:48 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine 2.2 & Git -> Authentication troubles
- Just for the record: I also had this issue. But there's a simple fix to make authentication work again: just add
- 10:04 Redmine Defect #12778: Upgrade to Rails 3.2.11
- I didn't see any duplicate issue?! But I guess it's there and maybe it's also private?
- 23:15 Redmine Defect #12778 (Closed): Upgrade to Rails 3.2.11
- There's a "severe vulnerability":https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/rubyonrails-security/61bkgvnSGTQ/discussion ...
- 18:33 Redmine Feature #883: Add suport for mobile devices (CSS)
- I think the best option would be to make the default theme more responsive (in sense of "Responsive Webdesign":http:/...
- 22:25 Redmine Feature #11475: Redmine.pm: Allow fallback to other Apache auth providers
- I upgraded from Redmine 2.0.x to 2.1.x and I'm pretty sure this broke my (pretty much default) auth configuration (Ub...
- 16:56 Redmine Defect #11841: git log error: git exited with non-zero status: 128
- I have the same problem (with Redmine 2.0.3). But maybe this is depending on the git version. I have the error on one...
- 16:55 Redmine Defect #10712: Issue while creating a Repository for a Project in Redmine 1.4-stable branch
- I'm pretty sure the problem is the redmine_checkout plugin (I ran into the same issue) - the current version 0.5 is n...
- 14:15 Redmine Patch #9732 (Closed): German translations
- I added a patch for a few new German translations against trunk / r8100. They are partially related to features from ...
- 10:30 Redmine Feature #7993: Select Default Report (or Custom Report quick links)
- +1! This would be also a much appreciated feature for us. We use a custom report grouped by priority most of the time...
Also available in: Atom