- IRC nick: i5513
- Registered on: 2008-10-10
- Last connection: 2018-02-09
Reported issues: 2
- 11:19 Redmine Feature #20698: Task list Textile/Mardown
- For some very small tasks that are delegated and that you only have to verify, it would be very useful to have checkl...
- 14:11 Redmine Feature #2516: Allow word-wrapping in pre tags in Textile
- This would be very useful (a try to recover this thread), when you want to paste a large output into redmine wiki
- 14:11 Redmine Feature #4231 (Closed): Send email notifications one by one
In one from our projects we had a user which email was invalid (he left our company).
Imagine we have 4 wat...
- 09:53 Redmine Feature #2854: macro to make wiki template
- Hi Craig,
Could you explain a bit more how install your little plugin ? In my redmine init.rb is only in plugins.
- 10:53 Redmine Feature #337: Private issues
We would like apply this patch in trunk, is there any notice about ?
- 16:23 Redmine Patch #2265: Revert a specific plugin migrations
- I tried uninstall budget plugin, but table 'deliverates' is still on db. did I lose something ?
- 10:50 Redmine Patch #1671: Show a breakdown of estimated/spent/remaining time for a version
We are interesting in using redmine_tt fork, but I have questions ...
How can we apply your redmine_tt diff...
- 16:32 Redmine Feature #2628: Set session store to cookie store by default
- Thanks Eric (and Jean),
I was thinking it was problem from plugin, see my report at:
- 10:19 Redmine Feature #2628: Set session store to cookie store by default
Is it sure remove + 2 days old session files ?
# df -i
/dev/sda4 294912 240644 54268 82% ...
- 13:24 Redmine Feature #337: Private issues
- When I test http://www.redmine.org/attachments/1473/private_issues.v.0.2.patch with redmine 8.1, I can't see project ...
Also available in: Atom