- Registered on: 2008-10-15
- Last connection: 2012-05-29
Reported issues: 4
- 18:14 Redmine Defect #10996 (Closed): Time zones lost when upgrading from Redmine 1.4 to 2.0
- It seems that previous versions of Redmine stored times in database in local time. In 2.0 it stores it in UTC. This c...
- http://www.redmine.org/wiki/1/RedmineRepositories says that Redmine requires bare git repositories to support browsin...
- 00:55 Redmine Patch #3836: Git repository support fails on Windows
- The above patch causes num_revisions to always return 2.
I've added a patch that should return the correct number ...
- 21:54 Redmine Feature #3642: Make author field modifiable
- See #2035 and #1739.
- 17:53 Redmine Defect #843: BR tags no longer working in textile
- Put the following in an initializer:...
- 14:38 Redmine Feature #3046: Mix associated revisions with journal entries
- 18:39 Redmine Defect #2831 (Closed): Activity log shows the word "time" instead of the time the activity took p...
- Ruby 1.8.7
- 16:06 Redmine Defect #2684: Redmine Crashing on Ubuntu System
- I would also suggest apache + passenger. Works great here on Ubuntu 8.10 in a VM.
- 16:17 Redmine Feature #1739: Add ability to change issue owner
- The case Vincent was making is the same point I made in #2035. If someone calls me with a support request I want to m...
- 17:51 Redmine Patch #2456: Dont require a Description for every issue
I find myself putting a period in as a filler description on a lot of issues.
Also available in: Atom