- Login: erwan.ducroquet
- Registered on: 2008-10-24
- 14:48 Redmine Feature #2084: Customizable "protocols" to generate external links
- For info : I've currently hardcoded such feature by adding a method in wiki_formatting.rb, but it's not very pretty ....
- 11:57 Redmine Feature #2084: Customizable "protocols" to generate external links
- see also #2083
- 11:56 Redmine Feature #2084 (New): Customizable "protocols" to generate external links
- Allows to define "prototypes" along with an URL prefix, so it will be easy in markup to reference external resource w...
- 11:57 Redmine Feature #2083: CustomField of type "external-link-to" with configurable URL prefix
- see also #2084
- 11:48 Redmine Feature #2083 (Closed): CustomField of type "external-link-to" with configurable URL prefix
- Idea is to allow user to input some value, and it will be seen in readonly mode as external link.
When defining the ...
- 11:31 Redmine Feature #2082 (New): Rename Issue as Ticket (or ...) in GUI
- Currently (0.7.x) by default the GUI use the name "Issue" (as in Mantis, Jira) for something that is more generic.
- 10:57 Redmine Feature #2081 (Closed): Allow a CustomField to be of Redmine type : version,user,issue,document,wiki, ...
- Examples :
* allow to define a CustomField of type "version" that can be the affected version or impacted version of...
- 10:47 Redmine Feature #1259: Add text formatting for custom fields of type "text" and "long text"
- looks like duplicate of #1179
Also available in: Atom