Luiz Carlos Junior
- Registered on: 2008-11-05
- Last connection: 2017-11-03
Reported issues: 2
- 20:59 Redmine Defect #20648: Users' "Last connection" is not updated correctly.
My environment is:...
- 20:22 Redmine Feature #1994: LaTEX support in Wiki, Forums and Issues
- Plugin installed and running perfectly.
Thanks for this very nice plugin, Michael Boratko.
- 17:08 Redmine Feature #9421: Prevent attribute changes once an issue is assigned to a closed version
- _Mischa The Evil wrote:_
> Yes and no. Let's say it depends on how strict your policies are.
> Redmine as such isn'...
- 04:03 Redmine Feature #9421: Prevent attribute changes once an issue is assigned to a closed version
- I noticed that, as you said, Redmine already prevents the reopening of closed tickets associated to already closed ve...
- 17:20 Redmine Feature #9421 (Closed): Prevent attribute changes once an issue is assigned to a closed version
- Sometimes it is desirable to reopen a closed ticket in order to adjust/correct its implementation.
However, if thi...
- 13:56 Redmine Feature #8241: Advanced notification: per user, per project configurable schedule, event filter a...
- This kind of ticket is very useful because it sums up all separated ideas related to this topic giving it an clear co...
- 21:28 Redmine Feature #2096: Custom fields referencing system tables (users and versions)
- I have been watching this Issue for a while, but the latest comments about the developers decision aren't fair at all...
- 20:24 Redmine Feature #1011: Add voting to tickets
- +1 (this is horrible)
Isn't it possible to add this feature to Redmine.org (into the trunk or as a plugin)?
- 20:20 Redmine Feature #2096: Custom fields referencing system tables (users and versions)
- A feature to "Add voting to tickets" (#1011) has been developed as a plugin, but Redmine itself doesn't use it.
- 15:27 Redmine Feature #2202: New email notification option
- Actually, there are 3 user options in "My account" for e-mail notifications:
* For any events on all my projects
Also available in: Atom