- Login: josefh
- Registered on: 2011-01-29
- Last connection: 2020-04-04
- 21:06 Redmine Feature #33188 (New): Migration to Active Storage as standard for attachments in Rails
- Because of migration to Rails 6 and because ActiveStorage is now a very solid standard for file storage, it would be ...
- 22:54 Redmine Feature #5889: Progress bar for large file uploads
- 17:08 Redmine Help: RE: How to track heroku git repositary in Redmine projects
- So only way is run Redmine on own server and Heroku repositary use only for deploy... True?
I installed Redmine on Heroku successfully. But now I would like to track heroku git repositories in my projects...
Also available in: Atom