Francisco José Martínez
- Registered on: 2011-02-08
- Last connection: 2011-07-01
Reported issues: 3
- 10:00 Redmine Plugins: RE: Issue Closed Date
- I've forked your project to fix the right-click menu :)
- 10:37 Redmine Plugins: RE: Extra query operators plugin
- Great plugin!
I'm testing your plugin with redmine 1.0.2, and I didn't find any problem. Do you if is completly co...
- 12:28 Redmine Plugins: RE: How to refresh a call_hook
- I forgot say: on create issue. On edit the tracker_id doesn't change. But when I create a new issue and select tracke...
I need refresh a view called by a call_hook. I've created a file in lib/hooks/my_plugin_hooks.rb and it is de...
- 14:09 Redmine Patch #8414 (Closed): time_entry is saved even with errors
- I don't know if this is already fixed, I'm looking for and no result has been found.
We have a custom field at beg...
- 09:17 Redmine Defect #8368: Bad decimal separator in time entry CSV
- Sorry, this is my first patch.
Affirmative, the inspiration came from IssueHelper#issues_to_csv
- 10:55 Redmine Defect #8368 (Closed): Bad decimal separator in time entry CSV
- In file app/helpers/timelog_helper.rb
I've patched two methods do not correctly display the decimal format, because ...
- 09:57 Redmine Defect #6621: Multibyte symbols are wrongly displayed in issues CSV export (ISO-8859)
- Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> Some issues in a Redmine 1.0.2 project contains multibyte symbols in their description o...
Also available in: Atom