- Registered on: 2008-02-04
- Last connection: 2020-03-03
Reported issues: 31
- 09:57 Redmine Defect #33085 (Closed): Unable to update the values of a custom field for enumerations when multi...
When I add a custom field to an enumeration and the custom field has the "Multiple values" option set, it is n...
- 11:23 Redmine Patch #32238 (Closed): Improvement of the German translation
I have revised the German translation and made minor changes to 51 items.
Patches for @trunk@ and @4.0-stab...
- 18:12 Redmine Feature #17460: MySQL 5.7 support
- Does it make sense to retry the transaction inside the @Issue@ class?
- 14:42 Redmine Patch #26130 (Closed): Refactor "multiple_values_detail" struct creation
In the "IssuesHelper#details_to_strings":/projects/redmine/repository/entry/trunk/app/helpers/issues_helper.rb...
- 13:58 Redmine Patch #24587 (Closed): Improve custom fields list performance
- The custom fields list displays the number of projects the issue custom field is used in by doing a database query fo...
- 18:34 Redmine Defect #20277: "Couldn't find template for digesting" error in the log when sending a thumbnail o...
- You could set @AttachmentsController.etag_with_template_digest = false@.
- 19:35 Redmine Help: RE: Problems migrating to Redmine 2.3.0
- Please ensure that you are in the root directory of your Rails app when starting @rails console@.
As an alternativ...
- 11:53 Redmine Defect #18667 (Closed): Attachment content type not set when uploading attachment
I noticed that the attachment content type is not set when uploading an attachment. Do you also experience thi...
- 13:50 Redmine Defect #14953: Intermittent AJAX Atttachement Upload Failure in Firefox
- I have just seen that the regexp above handles the Rails URL prefix. If you do not use this feature you may use "/aut...
- 13:40 Redmine Defect #14953: Intermittent AJAX Atttachement Upload Failure in Firefox
- Hi Charlie,
I have also experienced upload failures when there was too much time between two uploads.
Also available in: Atom