- Registered on: 2011-02-25
- Last connection: 2015-10-29
Reported issues: 5
- 15:13 Redmine Defect #21100 (Needs feedback): Fixing Keywords Ignore Duplicate Tracker Actions
- When you have duplicate tracker entries setup in the Fixing Keywords the duplicates are ignored.
For example if th...
- 08:43 Redmine Feature #10810 (Closed): Allow Login IDs with spaces in them
- We have an LDAP directory with over 97,000 records and none of them have a uid attribute, Users log in with their CN ...
- 04:39 Redmine Feature #10091: Allow administrator to permanently disable modules
- If the admin disables the module then any projects that were using the module would just have that section disabled a...
- 14:57 Redmine Feature #10091 (New): Allow administrator to permanently disable modules
- In our environment we do not have any need for the gantt charts or calendar modules.
While the administrator can s...
- 21:07 Redmine Feature #5358: Share Issues Categories for sub-projects
The requirements for inheriting issue categories in subprojects just came up for our RedMine users.
- 17:51 Redmine Defect #8291 (Closed): Issued refed/closed by repository commit message don't show as associated ...
- We have a situation where we have a master project that has a repository associated with it and we then have a couple...
I'm wondering if it is possible to change the layout of how subprojects are listed in the parent project.
- 05:58 Redmine Feature #6515: Mercurial hgrc support with issues auto-syncronizaton
- This is something I'd like to see added to the product for Mercurial repositories.
The project description could a...
- 05:52 Redmine Open discussion: RE: My Ubuntu 10.10 with Redmine ( trunk ) and Mercurial setup script
- I have finished my setup guide and was wondering if anybody would be interested seeing it added to the Wiki ?
- 01:50 Redmine Help: RE: Can anybody help me with HGRedmine
- I have forked the HGRedmine project here for anybody who may be interested
Also available in: Atom