- Registered on: 2008-02-05
- Last connection: 2018-10-18
Reported issues: 22
- 23:25 Redmine Feature #19893 (New): Rest API: when changing an issue, control whether email notifications are g...
- When using the rest API, it would be useful to be able to pass a flag to control whether or not email notifications g...
- 22:47 Redmine Feature #5262: Different priority levels for different trackers
- We would also find this very useful
- 02:18 Redmine Feature #393: Role that can't assign a ticket
- This feature would be very useful for our workflow. It facilitates a model where only designated people actually rev...
- 03:46 Redmine Feature #8568 (New): add ability to designate default watchers by tracker/project
- There is a situation we have where it would be nice to be able designate a default set of watchers for a given tracke...
- 00:03 Redmine Feature #8409 (New): single email for bulk updates
- Right now, after doing a bulk update (change status, change target version, etc) of many issues results in an email n...
- 00:40 Redmine Feature #7224: Permission for seeing Members on Project Overview
- I agree, this is a critical feature for me too.
- 00:06 Redmine Defect #5942: Groups with a few thousand users gives issues in a few UIs and slow-downs on a few ...
- I agree it would be very nice to have better control of who members are displayed.
Beat is there any way you could...
- 02:12 Redmine Feature #7771 (New): New permission for roles: be added as a watcher
- Would be convenient to have a role permission to control whether a given role could be added as a watcher. Currently...
- 03:27 Redmine Feature #7751 (New): Filter projects dropdown menu
- Looking for an enhancement to the project dropdown menu that appears on the upper right of every page.
We have int...
- 00:11 Redmine Defect #7596 (Closed): Can't filter custom fields based on blank or non-blank values
- I have custom fields set up for projects. In the issue list, I'd like to be able to show only issues that have non-b...
Also available in: Atom