- Registered on: 2011-03-04
- Last connection: 2019-02-19
Reported issues: 3
- 17:21 Redmine Feature #29660: Add Referrer-Policy header to prevent browsers from sending private data to exter...
- It looks like _strict-origin-when-cross-origin_ is already set by Rails 5 default settings, see https://guides.rubyon...
- 11:52 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineReceivingEmails (#92)
- Restore content
- 17:32 Redmine Defect #26780 (Closed): Translation for label_week in time report is not working
- Translation for label_week is not working in time report, because i18n translation is used duplicated.
- 11:38 Redmine Help: RE: Plugin Rate - Error Installing || RateHelper ||
- Hi sferreira,
you have to use *redmine_rate* as directory name for this plugin and not *redmine_rate-master*. Be a...
- 09:05 Redmine Patch #23196: Speed up Project.allowed_to_condition
- I created a script to create testing data: https://gist.github.com/alexandermeindl/ed6ae8a199f1b4869ca0f581b9d94f16#f...
- 08:17 Redmine Patch #23196: Speed up Project.allowed_to_condition
- We had the same performance issue and this patch solved the problem for us.
- 07:35 Redmine Patch #23980: Replace images with icon fonts
- I would prefer the Font-Mfizz solution. It does not require much more server load using it (there are a lot less serv...
- 14:28 Redmine Wiki edit: Theme_List (#399)
- Bavaria dawn theme has been removed, because it is not longer supported
- 20:40 Redmine Wiki edit: PluginRate (#4)
- 16:14 Redmine Defect #20244: Upgrade from 2.6 to 3.0 (Stable) :: Is not a valid date by all Date fields
- This problem has been fixed with the latest redmine_tweaks update, see https://github.com/alexandermeindl/redmine_twe...
Also available in: Atom