- Registered on: 2008-12-11
- Last connection: 2009-01-28
Reported issues: 3
- 14:14 Redmine Defect #2615: Change log doesn't strike out closed issues
- That's right, sorry I didn't mention it.
It appears in IE 6.0. I can not reproduce in in FF either.
- 21:11 Redmine Defect #2615 (Closed): Change log doesn't strike out closed issues
- 1. Open change log (http://www.redmine.org/projects/changelog/redmine)
2. Visit any of the striked out issues
- 07:35 Redmine Defect #2397 (Closed): Not all activities are shown on activity page
- Only part of activities are shown on the activity page.
For example, if activity time range is 30 days then it sho...
- 09:44 Redmine Help: RE: Activity page desn't refresh
- I made some experiments with "Days displayed on project activity" option. And if it is short enough it shows all rece...
- Somehow the activity page for both of my projects is frosen on 16th of December. I submitted new issues as long as up...
- 20:31 Redmine Feature #521: Add preference to auto-reassign back to author on resolve or feedback
- I vote for this feature. It's really useful.
- 17:00 Redmine Help: RE: Sending emails take a lot of time
- The poblem solved. It actually was in misconfigured DNS.
Now all emails are fast :)
- 16:11 Redmine Help: RE: Sending emails take a lot of time
- I experience the same problem. My SMTP server is at the same local network.
I tried to use IP address instead of dom...
- 20:57 Redmine Feature #2315: Different repository access rights for different users
- Unfortunately I don't have Apache installed on the server running Subversion. I propose to support per user Subversio...
- 16:37 Redmine Feature #2315 (New): Different repository access rights for different users
- Currently Redmine uses one login and password for the repository per project. However, different users can have diffe...
Also available in: Atom