Juan Diego Iannelli
- IRC nick: bach
- Registered on: 2017-08-27
- Last connection: 2018-10-09
Reported issues: 0
- 21:32 Redmine Feature #26791: Send individual notification mails per mail recipient
- 21:32 Redmine Defect #8157: Redmine do not send notification emails if a recipients email address is not valid
- 03:55 Redmine Help: RE: can't start the redmine update
- You could use this guide https://github.com/jiannelli/vagrant-redmine to install redmine on centos7 and then migrate ...
- 08:20 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine instalatio guide for Centos 7
- Here [[HowTos]]
- 08:04 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Instalation redmine to my Linux CentOS hostgator package
- try https://github.com/jiannelli/vagrant-redmine
- 07:55 Redmine Help: RE: Migration from Redmine 2.4 on centos 6 to redmine 3.3 on centos 7
- Hi Dominique,
I've updated my server to redmine 3.4.2 on Centos7.
First install Redmine 3.4.2 on a fresh machin...
- 07:46 Redmine Help: RE: Migration from 2.4.2 to 3.4.2
- Hi claudio,
You should import data from the old server to the new server db and then run the command db:migrate to ...
- 07:34 Redmine Help: RE: Webrick to apache migration
If you can migrate to redmine 3.4.2 (it should be easy) you could try my proyect.
It uses redmine 3.4.2 on Cent...
- 07:20 Redmine Help: RE: How to install redmine on Centos 7?
just follow this guide https://github.com/jiannelli/vagrant-redmine.
(I've added it to the HowTo's section)
- 07:17 Redmine Help: RE: Can't install redmine 3.3.2 on Centos7
- Hi, following these steps I've installed redmine 3.4.2 on Centos7 successfully:
Also available in: Atom