- Login: MayamaTakeshi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IRC nick: mt
- Registered on: 2017-09-08
- Last connection: 2023-03-08
- 12:52 Redmine Help: RE: Can't edit or quote issues because of "Unknown Format"
- According to ChatGPT, the format of the request would be either specified by a suffix in the HTTP request URL or by t...
- 12:35 Redmine Help: RE: Can't edit or quote issues because of "Unknown Format"
I'm not a redmine core dev but I've been studying redmine/rails in my spare time.
Anyway, I'm using redmine 5...
- 12:14 Redmine Patch #38284: New settings for mail_handler
- Some of the revision control tests failed.
Then I prepared openldap to run the LDAP tests this way (for future refer...
- 11:25 Redmine Patch #38284: New settings for mail_handler
- Forgot to mention:
work was done against svn revision 22112.
And now I realize it is filesystem-based revision ...
- 10:24 Redmine Patch #38284 (New): New settings for mail_handler
aside from dev work my company uses redmine to track internal issues from other teams.
However, too frequently,...
- 13:49 Redmine Help: RE: Running tests
- Ah, nevermind.
I was testing against revision r22100 that was not at the build page:
- 13:26 Redmine Help: RE: Running tests
- Hi, today I tried to run the redmine tests but also got errors.
I tried a single test file for the module I want to ...
- 02:36 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How do I solve plug-in dependency problems when installing plug-ins offline
- Maybe you should prepare the redmine host as a VM or container with access to the internet and then after installatio...
- 23:21 Redmine Plugins: RE: Create Plugin With API Create Issues
- I am not sure if I understand what you mean by "expand the redmine api" but if you want to add new endpoints/methods ...
- 06:07 Redmine Help: RE: How to hide private comments
Also available in: Atom