- IRC nick: mt
- Registered on: 2017-09-08
- Last connection: 2020-01-23
Reported issues: 0
- 14:31 Redmine Help: RE: Error during create Issues
if I am not mistaken, I saw some reports about this problem related to presence of some plugins. If you are usi...
- 00:43 Redmine Help: RE: Error during create Issues
you should send the parameters in a request body like this:
curl -H "X-Redmine-API-Key: API_KEY" -X POST -H '...
- 00:29 Redmine Plugins: RE: Automatic task closure
maybe this functionality already exists in Redmine.
But if not you could use
- 00:13 Redmine Help: RE: Import text to Wiki
have you checked the Redmine REST API?
There are methods to create/update wiki pages:
- 11:59 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Get total hours by fixed version REST API
- As I said, that was a basic script and it will work as long as data passed to it is correct.
The error is happening ...
- 01:40 Redmine Help: RE: Change auhentication method for all users
- I think you can use the Redmine API:
You can use this...
- 00:53 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Get total hours by fixed version REST API
- Hi, you can use python-redmine to simplify Redmine API work.
Here is a basic script that sums the spent hours for ...
- 01:50 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine query optimizations
- I assume there might be some id that could be used to unite all these issues.
Couldn't you just create an extra cust...
- 00:08 Redmine Help: RE: using redmine hooks tutorial for non ruby developer
- My suggestion would be to install this plugin:
and test it.
Then you c...
- 13:44 Redmine Help: RE: is that possible? : sending e-mails to customers to inform about clossed issues
yes, a plugin would be the way to go. You probably would use a hook like
Also available in: Atom