- IRC nick: mt
- Registered on: 2017-09-08
- Last connection: 2022-01-22
Reported issues: 0
- 06:07 Redmine Help: RE: How to hide private comments
- 06:45 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugin conflict: helper method included by one plugin seems to disappear when anothe...
- Doing some tests I realized the problem happens because the other plugin also patches IssuesController.
The patch f...
- I'm using the "CoreHelper.send(:include, MyHelper)" call mentioned in:
- 01:35 Redmine Development: RE: Inquiry to Ruby experts - Rails guidance
you could start reading:
Then read the code of...
- 23:55 Redmine Development: RE: Not able to generate API Key
I think the doc should have said:
*Enable REST web service* in Administration -> Settings -> API.
You would ...
- 10:13 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugin to flash notice to user from script
- Actually that was a demonstration of a possible integration with a PBX system that would notify incoming calls and al...
- 23:14 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to change Main Menu
- Usually, yes.
- 11:20 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to change Main Menu
- I'm using 4.1.1.
It works for me:
- 01:38 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Update project over REST api
- Maybe it is not supported in 3.3.3.
In my 4.1.1 installation, it works fine:...
- 01:11 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to change Main Menu
- There might be a simpler way but you could use this plugin:
Also available in: Atom