- Registered on: 2011-03-29
- Last connection: 2017-02-21
Reported issues: 2
- 00:26 Redmine Feature #8488: Create an 'Involve' mechanism to private issues
- In addition to the useful extended watcher plugin, is there a plan to implement the "Involve" mechanism?
- 00:04 Redmine Feature #12579: Ability to assign issues to multiple users
- +1 When we interview candidates, we need a (dynamic) group of people to look at her/his resume, interview, and write...
- 18:38 Redmine Feature #3660: Configurable subject of notification email for issue_add/issue_edit
I like the idea of customizable subject, as the current one is too long for me (I would like to remove the issue....
- 18:30 Redmine Feature #603: Don't include new status for issues in email subject
- _I probably should start a new issue, or can someone help to change the status of this issue from "Closed" to "Reopen...
- 02:28 Redmine Defect #12744: Unable to call a macro with a name that contains uppercase letters
- I can confirm that r11126 fixes the problem. Thanks.
- 21:54 Redmine Defect #12744: Unable to call a macro with a name that contains uppercase letters
- I think that was the culprit. An ugly line (before that L151) fixes the problem, and confirms that the problem was d...
- 21:39 Redmine Defect #12744: Unable to call a macro with a name that contains uppercase letters
- I don't know Ruby but this line seems suspicious where name is added to @available_macros@ before downcase: source:tr...
- 02:18 Redmine Defect #12744 (Closed): Unable to call a macro with a name that contains uppercase letters
- I recently upgraded from 2.0 to 2.2 and found that some macros stopped working. Those macros have upper-case letters...
- 21:10 Redmine Defect #8480 (Closed): gantt sorting in redmine 1.2
- Just upgraded from 1.1.2 to 1.2, and found that the projects on the Gantt page are not really sorted (or sorted in so...
- 18:17 Redmine Feature #2715: "Magic links" to notes
- I see a period or an 'n' makes the parsing easier than a colon ':'. I like the period version (now we kinda get back...
Also available in: Atom