- Registered on: 2008-02-08
- Last connection: 2008-10-14
Reported issues: 0
- 08:59 Redmine Feature #1543: Setting permissions for viewing the Activity page.
Are you trying out the permissions as a user with "administrator" set? If so, try testing it with a non-...
- 12:22 Redmine Feature #1380: Deleting an issue only marks it as being deleted
- My workaround was to disable deletion of issues by normal users and give them a "Trash" tracker to move issues to. I ...
- 12:08 Redmine Feature #1539: Plugins should be able to generate activity
- Can't you use the Journal and JournalDetail Redmine classes to create some "activity"?
- 11:56 Redmine Feature #1543: Setting permissions for viewing the Activity page.
- I also think this is a good idea. I ended up creating a "restricted view" custom field for users so that I could hide...
- 17:12 Redmine Feature #1308: use ajax suggestion pattern to fill out single potentially big fields, like "assig...
- I also needed to do this as my Redmine install needs 2000+ users.
Attached are some patches/files for a method I a...
- 16:40 Redmine Patch #1110: Allow email to create issue or add comment
- Randy Harmon wrote:
> I don't agree with all of it (user creation from email? yuck)
This is my fork. User creatio...
- 03:27 Redmine Feature #296: REST API
- +! for me. A REST API would be a very useful feature.
- 05:01 Redmine Feature #379: search in all project wikis simultanously
- +1, too. Searching all wikis would save me a lot of time.
- 03:27 Redmine Feature #444: submit issue via email
- As mentioned in #491, this python app looks like would provide some useful ideas for email integration - http://round...
- 02:17 Redmine Feature #444: submit issue via email
- +1. Having no ticket creation by email (or api) is also deal breaker for my work place. Any idea if this is to be imp...
Also available in: Atom