- Login: Uttermininutter
- Registered on: 2011-04-11
- Last connection: 2014-06-25
- 03:54 Redmine Defect #13606 (New): PDF and PNG export of Gantt loses issue numbers
- The PDF and PNG export of Gantt chart loses issue numbers, which makes it difficult to find and update issues when so...
- 04:13 Redmine Defect #10189: Inline image does not work with spaces in file name
- In the newer releases of Redmine, I have noticed that the thumbnail feature seems to be able to deal with the spaces ...
- 05:27 Redmine Feature #3647: Data Import/Export System
- I don't like the idea of non-unique issue ID's.
We have two instances of Redmine currently, and are looking to me...
- 23:46 Redmine Defect #10189: Inline image does not work with spaces in file name
- I figured that textile did not support spaces in the filenames - I was unable to find out how to wrap the filename to...
- 01:54 Redmine Feature #5490: Option for independent subtask priority/start date/due date/done ratio
- Having the subtasks take over the parent task is a complete pain. We want to use them (and are trying), but the curre...
- 00:34 Redmine Open discussion: RE: External links in redmine
- Don't you love the way web browsers work. Interoperability doesn't seem to be a word they understand.
- 21:12 Redmine Open discussion: RE: External links in redmine
- We can do it on our site, but it is a bit convoluted as you have to enter a file alias and a full UNC path to the fil...
- 21:44 Redmine Feature #10230 (Closed): Add issue history markers for "watchers" starting or stopping
- In the issue history section, it would be useful to have a marker when someone starts or stops watching an issue.
- 21:42 Redmine Defect #10189: Inline image does not work with spaces in file name
- Sorry, I missed a slash on one of the pre tags
- 21:37 Redmine Defect #10189 (New): Inline image does not work with spaces in file name
- Now that Redmine does not replaced special characters in attachment filenames, you cannot display an image attachment...
Also available in: Atom