- Registered on: 2008-02-09
- Last connection: 2008-03-30
Reported issues: 20
- 14:55 Redmine Patch #730: Patch for #727 (new issue style)
- Changing the class results in the change requested in #727.
- 13:50 Redmine Feature #379: search in all project wikis simultanously
- +1 for this feature.
Would be good if global search options were just like project search options.
- 13:23 Redmine Patch #717 (Resolved): lang/ja: problem --> ticket
- Thanks very much for that... much appreciated!
> Maybe there are some other Japanese translation which bring disco...
- 15:42 Redmine Feature #742 (New): improved admin page navigation
- Currently the admin section of redmine doesn't have any permanent navigation, context signals or exit routes.
- 14:58 Redmine Patch #717: lang/ja: problem --> ticket
- Thanks for the responses Satoru and Yasushi.
To add to what Yasushi said...
> 1. The word "Issue" is not "Ticke...
- 04:12 Redmine Feature #741 (Closed): Description preview while editing an issue
- Currently, the user can preview description/notes by clicking "Preview" at the bottom of the page. I think that there...
- 16:19 Redmine Feature #739: reply link after each existing ticket note
- oops... subject should be: reply button/link after each *existing* note
- 16:12 Redmine Feature #724: change "versions" to "milestones"
- Thanks for the respsose Nikolay.
I know what you mean about it being translatable, but shouldn't we aim for the be...
- 16:08 Redmine Patch #670: Duplicate issue links (update/edit/etc) at bottom of issue page
- While this does help out with the stated problem, I think that it has the following issues:
* Only fixes one use ...
- 16:04 Redmine Feature #739 (Closed): reply link after each existing ticket note
- Currently, in order to add a note (comment) to a ticket, it is necessary to "Update the ticket". While I think its fi...
Also available in: Atom