- Registered on: 2018-01-03
- Last connection: 2019-03-29
Reported issues: 2
- 08:35 Redmine Feature #12032: Collapsible Sidebar
- 08:32 Redmine Patch #21808: Make the Sidebar collapsible, stateful
- This would be great. 99% of the time noone uses the sidebar here. This means that most of the time it's a waste of sp...
- 08:28 Redmine Feature #29034: Option to collapse/expand issue sections
- Space savers are definitely welcome.
- 08:25 Redmine Defect #28035: Order of versions is not correctly ordered
- Versions should be sorted by version. Sorting that runs on invisible criteria is bogus.
- 08:30 Redmine Feature #1266: Feature: Allow setting multiple target-milestones
This should be somewhere on the Roadmap, as managing simultaneous maintenance and development teams is currentl...
- 07:19 Redmine Defect #28258 (Closed): Ticket is invisible on other Roadmap, if target version of another projec...
- It is invisible, unless the other project is selected in Impacted Projects.
Roadmaps should show all tickets assi...
- 09:10 Redmine Feature #1853: Make Projects truly independent of each other
- 09:33 Redmine Feature #27882: Relation between versions: versions can bundle other project versions
- This is also useful for the team responsible for shipping multiple modules together, whereas the distribution or setu...
- 09:26 Redmine Feature #27882 (New): Relation between versions: versions can bundle other project versions
- It's about Roadmaps and having an overview about which modules get bundled with which product versions. There's curre...
- 09:03 Redmine Feature #9851: Equalize the way how available shared versions are differentiated in target versio...
- Make all version fields be presented similarly to the Target Version field (grouped by project name).
Also, take i...
Also available in: Atom