- IRC nick: H3llGhost
- Registered on: 2011-05-19
- Last connection: 2013-03-14
Reported issues: 4
- 11:25 Redmine Feature #5571: A new redmine link to include issue title
- It seems that it isn't working with Redmine 2.x.
The installation breaks with following message:
- 18:53 Redmine Patch #13468 (New): News creation over REST
- Some small changes for supporting news creation over REST.
- 09:59 Redmine Defect #8690: User can't be displayed
- Daniel Felix wrote:
> Any news on this? Is this still reproduceable on the current supported redmine versions?
- 14:42 Redmine Patch #8588: Rakefile for rake 0.9.2
- Please use next time the pre tag. Otherwise someone can't see the underscores of your File constant.
I only needed...
I have two similar installation of Redmine, but one can't send an email and the other can.
The full error ...
I have an external subversion repository, which I can only reach over a proxy.
I am using the development ...
- 11:31 Redmine Defect #8690: User can't be displayed
- Opening a ticket fails with following error:...
- 11:26 Redmine Defect #8690 (Needs feedback): User can't be displayed
I tried to open the user page:...
- 11:24 Redmine Defect #6868 (Reopened): migrate_from_trac and trac 0.12
- Why should this be a duplicate of the other issue?
The error is not even the same and the redmine versions are diffe...
- 18:12 Redmine Patch #8588 (Closed): Rakefile for rake 0.9.2
when you are using rake 0.9.2 and try to generate the session store you will get following error:...
Also available in: Atom