- Registered on: 2011-06-06
- Last connection: 2013-06-17
Reported issues: 6
- 13:34 Redmine Feature #14237 (Closed): Allow custom path for "_redmine_session_" cookie
- We are running two redmine instances in one domain and hit a problem when logging in to both instances concurrently. ...
- 18:28 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine preview attach column/image gallery
Thank you for your great plugins!
Following rm_user, would you mind to extend this plugin to support th...
- 13:51 Redmine Defect #10923 (Closed): After creating a new Version Redmine jumps back to "Information"
- When creating a new version within the settings menu of a project Redmine returns to the information page afterwards ...
- 15:57 Redmine Defect #10865 (Closed): Filter reset when deleting locked user
- In Administration/Users when I switch filter to "locked" and delete one of them the filter is always reset to "active...
- 15:51 Redmine Feature #10864 (Closed): Define initial issue status in workflow setting
- Excuse me if this is already possible (I really din´t find a way to achieve it):
I would like to be able to limit ...
- 14:41 Redmine Defect #10189: Inline image does not work with spaces in file name
- Still present in 1.4.0 it seems!
- 15:00 Redmine Feature #10603 (New): Ticket subject update notification should be more readable
- When changing the subject of a ticket the notification E-Mail contains e.g. this:
Subject changed from Create a Ph...
- 16:18 Redmine Feature #9690 (Closed): Link in notification pointing to the actual update
- If you click on the link in the EMail notification which brings you to an issue with a very long issue update history...
- 23:25 Redmine Defect #8551: Bulk edit leads to 404
- Hi Brad,
Interesting catch. In our case we indeed have googles mod_pagespeed running on our server (and encounter ...
- 10:29 Redmine Defect #8551: Bulk edit leads to 404
- Thanks, works for me as well, I´ve also added two lines to work around this error on the "MyPages" page....
Also available in: Atom