- Registered on: 2018-06-05
- Last connection: 2019-02-11
Reported issues: 0
- I want to publish some news in a specific project. But in some cases I do not want someone to see this News.
- I want to add some new propertys for some label in some spefic projects.But I also want to change the default positio...
- 07:58 Redmine Help: RE: Server Report 500 error with CheckLists plugin
- how about this issue ,could you help me solve it, thank you
- 16:28 Redmine Help: RE: Server Report 500 error with CheckLists plugin
- I run the command in the redmine-3.3.1-0/ruby/bin path and it
report the log ：could not locate gemfile or .bund...
- 10:18 Redmine Help: RE: Server Report 500 error with CheckLists plugin
- I have try it but the command run failed and My test server is windows 7, 64 bit.
- 10:17 Redmine Help: RE: Server Report 500 error with CheckLists plugin
- you mean I should run the command: @bundle exec rake redmine:plugins NAME=redmine_checklists RAILS_ENV=production@ ...
- environment: install apache2 in win 7 system with Chinese Version. This is a test PC with mysql ,apache2 and redmine....
Also available in: Atom