- Registered on: 2018-06-14
- Last connection: 2021-08-04
Reported issues: 3
- 11:07 Redmine Help: RE: Error on Issue CSV Export
- Robert Morbitzer wrote:
> I had problems with the redmine package provided by the ubuntu repositories.
> So i i...
- 08:31 Redmine Feature #589: Change ordering of issue notes to more convenient
- see for extended feature #35237
- 08:30 Redmine Feature #35237 (New): Configure default ordering for new Users via global Settingsb
- in #589 there was the fix implemented to allow users to decide.
So here a user can decide on his own to change the b...
- 15:36 Redmine Help: RE: Error on Issue CSV Export
- what is funny, since redmine is provided by ubuntu
https://packages.ubuntu.com/focal/redmine and it is provided by r...
- 06:37 Redmine Help: RE: Error on Issue CSV Export
- cannot say for sure since stacktrace is missing.
But I can say I am not using redmineUP so probably it is something ...
- 22:23 Redmine Help: RE: Error on Issue CSV Export
- I am having exactly the same issue on Ubuntu 20.04 and the default redmine setup 4.0.6 with ruby 2.7.0p0
- 22:18 Redmine Help: RE: Target Version unsorted after upgrade from 3.4.4 to 4.0.6
- bump up...
- dear community,
I am having a bigger issue after upgrading my redmine (ubuntu 18.04 to 20.04 with redmine 4.0.6)
- 17:24 Redmine Feature #4585: Move a Version from one project to another
- having exactly the same issue like Dipan Mehta.
Surely I could recreate the versions, but sadly I have additional at...
- 18:40 Redmine Help: RE: How to find orphan files
- created a issue for your problem #30165
Also available in: Atom