- Login: alanimal
- Registered on: 2011-07-21
- Last connection: 2023-05-15
- 22:38 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Knowledgebase Help - Files not showing
- Mary Richards wrote in message#68463:
> Have you found the solution?
Try the first reply - that worked for me.
- Hey Guys,
Just wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to do this or even a suitable plugin?
We have custom...
- 01:33 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Knowledgebase Help - Files not showing
- If you cannot see files attached to a KB article, try this:
find a file _links.html.erb in a folder /redmine_knowl...
- Redmine Knowledgebase Help - Files not showing
*I have done a migration from this version, details below:*
- 21:09 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Outgoing Redmine Email Names
- Was having issues posting - see my attached document thanks!
- Where is best for help with outgoing email name? I had to attach the content as the system thought it was spam. cheers!
- 04:56 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine Windows Receiving emails
I now have this working - for any others out there wanting to know an easy method for a windows server and...
- 00:32 Redmine Help: RE: How to pass keyword parameter in rufus scheduler for redmin-recieve-email configuration?
- Hi did you manage to get this to work?
- Hi Guys,
I am trying to configure our Redmine instance to generate tickets from an email.
We use a gmail accoun...
- Hi, is there any way to receive a notification via email if the Wiki or Knowledgebase has been updated by a user?
Also available in: Atom