- Login: jrwhetse21
- Registered on: 2008-02-14
- Last connection: 2012-09-18
- 13:37 Redmine Defect #11855: Previous/Next Links Disappearing
- Is the desire to lose context of your current query when you change the target version of an issue?
My team is usi...
- 22:51 Redmine Defect #11855: Previous/Next Links Disappearing
- Yes you are correct.
6a. add target version as a filter with value "A"
6b. select apply button
demo project: h...
- 22:25 Redmine Defect #11855: Previous/Next Links Disappearing
- That could very well be the case. I will try recreate on the demo site and update the instructions
- 15:47 Redmine Defect #11855 (Closed): Previous/Next Links Disappearing
- To reproduce:
1. create project
2. add target version: A
3. add target version: B
4. create new issue #1 and as...
- 00:37 Redmine Help: RE: 1.2-stable upgrade issue
- This is a data issue related to issue.lft and issue.rgt. I do believe I have solved my issue.
- After attempting to upgrade using the 1.2-stable release in branches, I'm receiving the error below when selecting th...
- 15:14 Redmine Feature #799: Issue List: Shortcut/Context Menu
- Thank you for the patch.
- 01:02 Redmine Feature #1294 (Closed): Gantt Chart: Show/Hide Right Menu
- It would be a nice feature to be able to show/hide the right menu when view the Gantt chart. The extra space could be...
- 15:38 Redmine Defect #998 (Closed): Administration: User/List
- Unlocking an account causes Filter Status drop-down to reset.
1. Click Administration Link
2. Click Users...
- 00:29 Redmine Feature #849 (Closed): Roles and Permissions
- I'm not sure if this is a defect or feature request, but there is no way to deny access to the activity and issues se...
Also available in: Atom