- Registered on: 2009-02-05
- Last connection: 2017-09-04
Reported issues: 0
- 06:06 Redmine Help: RE: Failed to upgrade to 3.4.2
- Thank you, Guillermo.
The problem resolved.
> su - postpres psql
> /c databasename;
> drop index index_issues_on_...
- 08:39 Redmine Help: RE: Failed to upgrade to 3.4.2
- Thanks for your reply :)
Maybe the index was from installed plugin Agile(https://www.redmineup.com/pages/plugins/a...
- System: Debian7, postgresql 9.1
Today I failed to upgrade redmine 3.3.0 straight to 3.4.2. But worked to upgrade t...
- 09:28 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Trello integration with Redmine
- Debian squezze
During upgrading from Remine 2.1 to 2.2, command rake shows warning as below:
- 11:41 Redmine Help: RE: Problem to install Redmine v2.1.2
- Try to add require 'rake/dsl_definition' in Rakefile.
- I am upgrading redmine from 1.3.2 to 1.4.
When I run "rake generate_session_store", a error shows something like "ra...
- I have to use 777 other than 755 or 775 to enable the files uploads. If not, the web shows errors like:Permission den...
- 15:32 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine on debian with passenger nightmare continue
- 1.follow this guide in Wiki-Howto:
- 09:47 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Problems for installing Redmine1.2
- The newest 1.2 in svn resolved the dsl problem. You can run "svn update" in the redmine root directory.
I think 1.2...
Also available in: Atom