- Registered on: 2009-02-07
- Last connection: 2021-10-11
Reported issues: 174
- 14:30 Redmine Patch #36005 (New): Adapt 2FA emails to new Mailer interface
- The 2FA mechanism stills uses the superseded `Mailer.security_notification().deliver` interface, this patch changes t...
- 22:14 Redmine Feature #35679: Ignore text email parts only stating that the email should be viewed as HTML
- The attached patch is a minimal implementation of a blocklist approach to ignoring text parts that only refer to the ...
- 22:06 Redmine Feature #35679 (New): Ignore text email parts only stating that the email should be viewed as HTML
- As already discussed in #30838 some emails now contain "Your email client does not support HTML messages." in the tex...
- 12:05 Redmine Patch #35373: Improve project deletion warning text
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> attachment:35373-1.patch does not render the "Archive" link as a button but as a text link.
- 17:07 Redmine Defect #35455: Require redmine/sort_criteria globally
- The attached patch moves the @require 'redmine/sort_criteria'@ to the global requires in @lib/redmine.rb@ instead of ...
- 17:06 Redmine Defect #35455 (Closed): Require redmine/sort_criteria globally
- We currently have an issue with @Redmine::SortCriteria@ being loaded only when @Query@ gets loaded.
We use and sav...
- 15:06 Redmine Feature #29824: Add user initials as a Gravatar icon fallback
- We would be interested in such a feature, would it be possible to restart the conversation for this feature for the n...
- 18:37 Redmine Patch #35375 (Closed): German translation of wiki syntax help file
- 18:15 Redmine Defect #26023: Category filter only shows categories of current project
- Felix Schäfer wrote:
> One thing that could be improved in my patch proposal in #26023#note-14 would be to group cat...
Also available in: Atom