K. Scott Tripp
- Login: ktripp
- IRC nick: kscott
- Registered on: 2011-09-14
- Last connection: 2014-03-28
- 23:00 Redmine Feature #6945: Add a voting system to help users help admins identify popular features/defects
- If I read Alex's comment correctly, then its not really a question of why this shouldn't be for any redmine instance....
- 18:17 Redmine Feature #6945: Add a voting system to help users help admins identify popular features/defects
- Have a +1, because it seems there is not a better way to do this right now. (oh wait...)
- 18:13 Redmine Feature #5450: Move wiki page to other project
As for registering votes, take a look at feature #1011
- 05:58 Redmine Feature #1106: Embedded repository images in the wiki
- +1 This would be very nice.
I'm guessing the plans to include it upstream fell through the cracks some time ago th...
- 19:56 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Embedded Plugin not found
- I get the same error. Anybody?
- 19:57 Redmine Feature #1011: Add voting to tickets
- More "+1" spam!
- 19:35 Redmine Feature #5991: Tracker should have it's own default issue status
- 22:48 Redmine Feature #5490: Option for independent subtask priority/start date/due date/done ratio
This is a must I think, and Josef's example shows exactly why.
From an ease of use perspective, it also make...
- 20:30 Redmine Feature #5487: Allow subtasks to cross projects
This would be hugely beneficial, especially when requirements of one project drive the time line of another pro...
- 19:31 Redmine Feature #4951 (Reopened): "Accept Ticket" Link When Viewing Issue
- I agree with Rafael. It doesn't make sense that a ticket can be accepted for someone by somebody else... when you ac...
Also available in: Atom