- Login: odigity
- IRC nick: odigity
- Registered on: 2011-09-15
- Last connection: 2016-07-11
- 05:17 Redmine Feature #7907: Display Issues in a hierarchy (tree)
- According to #6116, you can achieve correct hierarchial sorting (between parent and subtasks) by creating a custom qu...
- 04:16 Redmine Feature #7907: Display Issues in a hierarchy (tree)
- Yes, I would very much like this, too.
Right now, if a subtask happens to end up in the row following the parent t...
- 03:56 Redmine Feature #10091: Allow administrator to permanently disable modules
- I want this feature for the exact same reason as Tomislav. I've installed the DMSF plugin, and would like to permane...
- 01:49 Redmine Feature #16373: TextFormatting help for Markdown formatting
- Ah, I see. I had read somewhere that the syntax for linking to internal objects was Redmine-specific, so I assume th...
- 01:43 Redmine Defect #16395: Subproject filter is not saved in query if "For all project" is checked
- Yes, I did. I found it very useful, and so wanted to share. :)
Good to know why it didn't work, thanks.
- 01:26 Redmine Defect #16395 (Resolved): Subproject filter is not saved in query if "For all project" is checked
- Seems to be working now, though I'm not sure how -- I didn't change anything. In fact, I had deleted it, then it sho...
- 07:25 Redmine Feature #16396 (New): Default columns setting for subtasks list
- I recently changed the default columns list in Administration -> Settings -> Issue Tracking tab, which works when loo...
- 06:02 Redmine Defect #16395 (New): Subproject filter is not saved in query if "For all project" is checked
- When looking at the list of issues in a project that contains sub-projects, I can add a filter for "Subproject" with ...
- 07:15 Redmine Feature #16373 (Closed): TextFormatting help for Markdown formatting
- Just recently became a Redmine user/administrator. Started with 2.4.2, but upgrading to 2.5.0 yesterday once I learn...
- 19:01 Redmine Help: RE: first time user -- remaining questions
- One more :)
How can I see the total number of projects on the system? Neither the public nor admin project list ...
Also available in: Atom