- Registered on: 2009-02-17
- Last connection: 2011-05-17
Reported issues: 2
- 04:32 Redmine Plugins: RE: XLS export plugin
- +1 for the VBA scripts!
I'd love to work with these.
- 03:39 Redmine Help: RE: Can "Bug Description" be exported when doing bug list export (Atom, CSV, PDF)
Have you looked at your Csv exports? I've been using this for full bug exports on 0.8.3, 0.9 and 0.9.1.
- 17:13 Redmine Help: RE: how to config redmine to use the newest rails
- What happens when you try this:...
- 16:24 Redmine Help: RE: 0.9.1 - Attempt to filter by custom issue item - internal error
How many filters do you have in place when you do this? It looks like there might be 6 and that is causing ...
- 21:38 Redmine Help: RE: 0.9.1 - Attempt to filter by custom issue item - internal error
- Hello John,
After running this query, what does your log/production.log say?
I had a similar issue in the RC of...
- 20:11 Redmine Help: RE: how to config redmine to use the newest rails
- Try typing in at a prompt:...
- 18:00 Redmine Defect #4600: Issue list export to PDF - NoMethodError (undefined method `cf_3' for #XXXX) when i...
- Original description and bug subject should have used the word "Grouped" and not "sorted".
The problem is with gr...
- 17:58 Redmine Defect #4600 (Closed): Issue list export to PDF - NoMethodError (undefined method `cf_3' for #XXX...
- When attempting to export issues to a PDF that are sorted by a custom field, an Internal 500 Server error is displaye...
- 17:36 Redmine Help: RE: Possible to change the order of columns in issuelist?
- This is available in 0.9.x.
In 0.8.x, it was possible using custom queries, but you had to remove columns and rei...
- 01:50 Redmine Defect #4599 (Closed): PDF Exports with more than 7 columns overflows
- Environment -
Found in RC1 0.9, Ruby 1.8.6, Rails 2.3.5, Rack 1.0.1, mysql
User language is English.
Also available in: Atom