- Registered on: 2011-09-30
- Last connection: 2019-05-15
Reported issues: 57
- 11:09 Redmine Patch #31334: Do not lose content when updating a wiki page that has been renamed in the meantime
- Oh well :) What about WikiIntegrationTest?
- 13:29 Redmine Patch #31356: replace icon-fav with icon-user for 'my projects'
- updated patch that keeps the icon positioning at the end of the project name
- 11:07 Redmine Patch #31356: replace icon-fav with icon-user for 'my projects'
- While working on #31355 we ("Planio":https://plan.io/redmine-hosting, that is) found that using the _fav_ icon that i...
- 11:03 Redmine Patch #31356 (Closed): replace icon-fav with icon-user for 'my projects'
- 09:36 Redmine Patch #31355 (New): Bookmarks and recently used projects for the project jump box
- This patch aims to make the project jump box (project selector in top right corner) more useful especially for instal...
- 07:04 Redmine Patch #31334 (Closed): Do not lose content when updating a wiki page that has been renamed in the...
- This is a corner case, but it happened recently with a client here at "Planio":https://plan.io/redmine-hosting.
- 06:18 Redmine Patch #31324: Allow to set is_private flag through a keyword in emails
- here's the fixed patch - the test email was still tailored to Planio's customized mail handler which is why it failed...
- 14:25 Redmine Patch #31324: Allow to set is_private flag through a keyword in emails
- My bad I admit I just ran the test against 3.4 (where it passed). I'll fix that tomorrow.
- 10:51 Redmine Patch #31324 (Closed): Allow to set is_private flag through a keyword in emails
- Currently it is impossible to set the @is_private@ flag of an issue with an email keyword. The attached patch develop...
- 11:07 Redmine Patch #31276 (Closed): Serialize group_by and totalable_names in Query#as_params
- configure a (on the fly, not saved) issue query, group by anything and have any totals displayed
Also available in: Atom