- Registered on: 2011-09-30
- Last connection: 2018-09-10
Reported issues: 47
- 09:47 Redmine Patch #29488: ##123 syntax for linking to issues with tracker name and subject
- Thank you for pointing this out. I'll attach a corrected second patch file.
- 09:23 Redmine Patch #29482: Query system for Projects page
- I don't know.
I'd say most users of most installations do not have access to that many projects at the same time t...
- 08:14 Redmine Patch #29489 (New): Issue macro for flexible linking to issues
- The attached patch adds an @issue(123)@ macro which has options similar to the @link_to_issue@ helper method, giving ...
- 08:07 Redmine Patch #29488 (Closed): ##123 syntax for linking to issues with tracker name and subject
- @##12@ will render: "Bug !#12":/issues/12: Can't Save Changes to Project
We recently introduced this feature to "P...
- 10:59 Redmine Patch #29395 (New): [Feature] Pagination between repository entries and attachments of the same c...
- This feature was implemented for "Planio":https://plan.io/redmine-hosting and consists of 3 patches:
1. adds pagin...
- 05:19 Redmine Patch #29308: Time entry creation: preserve 'spent on' value when using 'Create and Continue'
- my bad, please find attached a second patch that fixes those.
- 07:18 Redmine Patch #29308 (Closed): Time entry creation: preserve 'spent on' value when using 'Create and Cont...
- When creating a time entry and using the 'Create and continue' button to save and return to the form, the previously ...
- 10:02 Redmine Patch #28895: view_projects_copy_only_items hook
- here's the patch :)
- 04:39 Redmine Defect #28807: Cannot search in a case-insensitive manner
- I just checked with latest stable (3.4). Redmine uses simple LIKE queries which are assumed to be case insensitive (i...
- 04:29 Redmine Patch #28895 (New): view_projects_copy_only_items hook
- In a plugin I had the need to add something to this list of items to be copied when a project is copied.
Also available in: Atom