- Registered on: 2011-09-30
- Last connection: 2019-12-10
Reported issues: 62
- 07:21 Redmine Patch #32596: fix image pasting for Edge
- Thanks for pointing this out! Attached is a new patch including the above fix.
- 12:41 Redmine Patch #32596 (Closed): fix image pasting for Edge
- The attached patch courtesy of "Planio":https://plan.io/hosted-redmine fixes image pasting for Edge (without breaking...
- 03:18 Redmine Patch #32424: CommonMark Markdown Text Formatting
- Hi, thanks for the feedback!
Nice catch about the rendering of Markdown files, that indeed should be switched to c...
- 02:17 Redmine Plugins: RE: How to access plugin settings from a rake task
- no need to use @send@, @Setting.plugin_your_plugin_id@ just works, returning the hash of your plugin settings.
- 09:27 Redmine Patch #32424 (New): CommonMark Markdown Text Formatting
- This patch introduces a new text formatting named _CommonMark Markdown (GitHub Flavored)_. It is based on "CommonMark...
- 01:09 Redmine Defect #17686: MarkDownFormatting: Sections support.
- From what I can tell sections parsing is working fine so I think this could be closed and reopened with a more detail...
- 04:14 Redmine Patch #32359: Markdown: Fix sections parsing with code blocks
- #17686 may have been caused by the behavior which is fixed here.
- 03:29 Redmine Patch #32359 (Closed): Markdown: Fix sections parsing with code blocks
- When there are spaces present between the code fence and the info string (as in @~~~ ruby@ vs @~~~ruby@), the section...
- 14:03 Redmine Patch #32238: German translation update
- While I am generally fine with the translation of @diff@, since Vergleich imho is pretty spot on in it's meaning, I h...
- 09:20 Redmine Feature #20497: Markdown formatting supporting HTML
- Here's a patch that adds a second _Markdown (with HTML)_ formatter which allows HTML input like tables etc and saniti...
Also available in: Atom