- Login: zagy
- Registered on: 2009-02-26
- Last connection: 2020-09-14
- 09:01 Redmine Feature #1624: Issue merging
- A related question is: Could this be sponsored? And if, how much money do we need.
- 13:12 Redmine Defect #10045: Postgresl: Bulk edit -> PGError: ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer
- This was fixed with a new version. Close please.
- 10:27 Redmine Feature #9309: Descriptions in Saved Queries
- Indeed. +1
- 18:12 Redmine Defect #8628: "Related to" reference may yield circular dependency error message
- Victor Engmark wrote:
> "Related to" is reciprocal to itself. In other words, when such a relation is created, there...
- 16:30 Redmine Defect #10045 (Closed): Postgresl: Bulk edit -> PGError: ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer
- After the bulk edit I get an 500 internal server error:...
- 09:50 Redmine Defect #8628 (Closed): "Related to" reference may yield circular dependency error message
- The "related to" reference is neither directed nor declaring a dependency. Thus the error "This relation would create...
- 13:37 Redmine Feature #3033: Bug Reporting: Using "Create and continue" should show bug id of saved bug
- Yes, this would be useful indeed!
- 10:13 Redmine Feature #1245: close versions
- 10:45 Redmine Feature #2009: Manually add related revisions
- 08:33 Redmine Defect #3139 (Closed): <pre> is not rendered in PDF
- In the PDF output a preformatted text is not rendered preformatted. The pre tags are just put out.
Also available in: Atom