- Registered on: 2019-11-01
- Last connection: 2022-08-15
Reported issues: 1
- 22:41 Redmine Patch #35816: Patch to add Postgis adapter support
- Thanks for the opportunity to discuss this subject!
I think it is not going to break builtin compatibility with _p...
- 17:51 Redmine Patch #35816 (New): Patch to add Postgis adapter support
- I've been running Redmine with postgis adapter for while to support a plugin for spatial data.
The proposed patch ...
- 02:35 Redmine Help: RE: Which directory should "bundle install" be run from when installing plugins?
- Well, it sounds weird to me.
My experience is about 2 years deploying Redmine, writing plugins and hacking third ...
- 01:06 Redmine Help: RE: Migrating from one Server to another
I recently had to face the same problem. My numbers are: 146 projects, 1055 users and 2GB database.
- 20:19 Redmine Plugins: RE: Proper plugin development documentation
- Docs are really poor.
See these tips about Documentation for plugin development on stackoverflow : https://stackov...
- 20:12 Redmine Plugins: RE: Theme for Kids
- 12:43 Redmine Plugins: [SOLVED] How to output HTML from the plugin
- It was a lack of knowledge in rubyonrails. For the SHOW route, I missed html_safe method :...
- Hi. I'm finishing a plugin that is a Custom Field for Geographical Localization. This new Custom Field has two fields...
- 17:48 Redmine Help: RE: Delete Tickets after 2 years closed
- I don't know about any plugin to do it.
But, what about a cron job executating rails command everyday?
- 17:37 Redmine Help: RE: I want to change the background color according to the status
- Bernhard Rohloff wrote:
> There are many different elements on the user interface so I think it could be beneficial ...
Also available in: Atom