- Login: rtw
- Registered on: 2011-11-02
- Last connection: 2014-03-24
with Redmine 2.3.0 I found that if I edit a ticket note, this change is not documented. Is this intended behav...
- 14:56 Redmine Defect #6857: git references leaking from subproject to project
- I have this happening with 2.3.0. It is not only related to parent-child Projects. I have one repository containing a...
- 09:33 Redmine Feature #10999: Ticket list filter: More flexible filter conditions
- 16:09 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Multiple project contained multiple modules. (Many-to-many ralation)
- Hi Sergey,
I am currently facing the same problem. I have an idea but not yet verified if it is doable:
- 10:46 Redmine Feature #5358: Share Issues Categories for sub-projects
- 08:09 Redmine Feature #1691: Resources workload
We are evaluating Redmine in a few pilot projects and started missing this feature very quickly.
- 15:02 Redmine Feature #1565: Custom query on My page
- +1 I could not get https://github.com/Undev/redmine_my_page_queries to work on my Redmine 2.3.0 Bitnami native stack ...
Also available in: Atom