- Login: dfisek
- IRC nick: dfisek
- Registered on: 2011-11-21
- Last connection: 2019-07-25
- 11:21 Redmine Defect #31708: Not able to add member to a project
- Can you take a look at the production.log and the application server (e.g.: Passenger, Puma, Thin, vs) logs? When you...
- 09:48 Redmine Defect #31708: Not able to add member to a project
- The screenshot seems perfectly normal. It says "no data to display" since there aren't any members added to the proje...
- 13:56 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Make an issue read-only
- Purvi Desai wrote:
> You should be able to do this using Permission Report in Roles and Permission settings.
- Is it possible to close an issue for good, making it read-only? Like we do in projects?
I can restrict the change ...
- 15:32 Redmine Defect #28576 (Closed): Attachments are added even if validation fails when updating an issue via email
- Setting: There's an issue that a required field's empty.
When I try to update the issue via e-mail (but not add va...
- 16:25 Redmine Feature #11707: Moving comments/files from one issue to another
- Mikhail, does your plugin work with Redmine 3.x? At the plugin page it says Redmine 2.x only.
- 18:48 Redmine Feature #1767: Make spent time - & project custom fields configurable/switchable per project
- 19:38 Redmine Feature #11707 (New): Moving comments/files from one issue to another
- Sometimes we need to merge some aspects of an open issue to another. It would be nice if we could move some comments ...
- 17:59 Redmine Feature #11705 (Closed): Project based theme or color selection
- It would be nice if you could select a different theme (or a color of that theme) for each project.
One practical ...
- 18:07 Redmine Feature #11702: Add user/group to multiple projects at once
- Sorry for the "big font" paragraph, I hit h1 by accident and can't seem to edit it now :(.
I'd be happy if someone...
Also available in: Atom