- Registered on: 2011-11-23
- Last connection: 2013-05-17
Reported issues: 2
- 17:34 Redmine Defect #13698: Wrong argument error when sending email notifications after upgrading to 2.3.0
- I can confirm Jorge's problem. I have already updated Redmine to 2.3.1.
My e-mail configuration looks like:
- 15:28 Redmine Feature #11727 (New): API requests validation
- Will be good to validata data provided to API.
The problem is that API always returns http code 200 when setting n...
- 11:30 Redmine Defect #11482 (New): Output inconsistency during issue creation
- When you create a issue throw REST API, returned body can be one of two types:
- body with data like: created issue ...
- 14:09 Redmine Help: RE: How to update issue status/priority using Rest API?
- Jean-Philippe Lang wrote (on #9599):
> You can change the status by setting status_id to the appropriate status id.
Also available in: Atom