- Login: ahamdan
- Registered on: 2020-04-14
- Last connection: 2022-03-25
- 23:54 Redmine Feature #34583: Group by parent project
- Mary Cox wrote:
> How do I export a list which includes the parent project name, or group by the parent project?
- 02:34 Redmine Feature #33325 (Resolved): Export spent time report as PDF
- A Egan wrote:
> Do we know why this issue is set to resolved? There is no target version set and I can't see any oth...
- 16:08 Redmine Defect #34032 (Closed): Project settings tab contains two items with the same id
- In the project setting tabs the [DOM] have 2 elements with non-unique id #edit_project_1 which are in the _edit.html....
- 01:47 Redmine Help: RE: Add signature to timelog
- Ali Hamdan wrote:
> Is there a way to add signature on the timelog form
It's done the only problem that i have is...
- 01:37 Redmine Open discussion: RE: PDF Export - Notes Only
- Yes but you have to code it inside the redmine lib export folder using rbpdf library.
- 01:35 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Exporting to PDF (images not shown)
- What are you trying to accomplish exactly to export the images attached to an issue or your images in a wiki page or ...
- I added a binary signature field in database which capture a signature from time_entries form and store it as base64 ...
- Is there a way to add signature on the timelog form
- 17:53 Redmine Feature #33375 (Resolved): Send Email Notification for TimeEntry
- Resolved i added a new time_entry container:) Thanks
Also available in: Atom