- Login: luigifab
- Registered on: 2011-12-08
- Last connection: 2023-06-04
- 12:49 Redmine Feature #9139: Use favicon for redmine.org
- 11 years?
- 21:29 Redmine Patch #31110: Raise an exception if the plugin directory name differs from the plugin id
- Since the following piece of code was added:...
- 09:30 Redmine Feature #9139: Use favicon for redmine.org
- Hum... _Statut:New_ since 9 years? :)
- 17:35 Redmine Defect #33831 (Closed): redmine.org favicon not working
- The url of the favicon refer to an invalid file:
@<link rel='shortcut icon' href='/favicon.ico?1322400152' />@
- 16:04 Redmine Feature #9601: Multi language wiki
- Hello, I search a little, and... I have removed Redmine and created a little PHP website with a CSV file :D
I have a question/problem: I need to add some HTML in _attachments/_form.html.erb_ for my plugin.
But I nee...
- 15:20 Redmine Feature #24681: Syntax highlighter: replace CodeRay with Rouge
- +1 :)
- 15:37 Redmine Feature #9601: Multi language wiki
- Is this feature will be planned this year? (to not loose my time to try to create a plugin)
- 12:05 Redmine Wiki edit: Plugin_Tutorial (#103)
- 11:24 Redmine Feature #9601: Multi language wiki
- +10 :)
A way to do that.
If we can add a dropdown for page language, we can do that:
- First, I create the p...
Also available in: Atom