- Registered on: 2011-12-08
- Last connection: 2020-05-17
Reported issues: 7
- 16:04 Redmine Feature #9601: Multi language wiki
- Hello, I search a little, and... I have removed Redmine and created a little PHP website with a CSV file :D
I have a question/problem: I need to add some HTML in _attachments/_form.html.erb_ for my plugin.
But I nee...
- 15:20 Redmine Feature #24681: Syntax highlighter: replace CodeRay with Rouge
- +1 :)
- 15:37 Redmine Feature #9601: Multi language wiki
- Is this feature will be planned this year? (to not loose my time to try to create a plugin)
- 12:05 Redmine Wiki edit: Plugin_Tutorial (#103)
- 11:24 Redmine Feature #9601: Multi language wiki
- +10 :)
A way to do that.
If we can add a dropdown for page language, we can do that:
- First, I create the p...
- 19:56 Redmine Defect #24617: Browser js/css cache remains after upgrade
- +1 Very good patch.
- 16:51 Redmine Feature #2585: Add Modules to hide/display Overview, Activity, Roadmap
- +10 :)
- 14:03 Redmine Plugins: RE: BASH Syntax Highlighting
- That's true, you can only install *coderay_bash*, without change any file.
Also available in: Atom