- Registered on: 2011-12-16
- Last connection: 2013-01-28
Reported issues: 10
- 09:23 Redmine Feature #12921 (New): REST-API: filter projects by status
- I just wrote a script to collect projects via Rest-API and recognized that i cant filter projects with my URL.
If i ...
- 07:51 Redmine Feature #5298: Store attachments in sub directories
- THANK YOU SO MUCH!
JA IST DENN HEUT SCHON WEIHNACHTEN?
(engl.: is it already christmas eve?)
- 13:25 Redmine Feature #11755: Impersonate user through REST API auth
- this enhancement solves my older ticket #11551 or?
So this can be closed as well i guess
- 13:15 Redmine Feature #12125: Set filename used to store attachment updloaded via the REST API
- wow! that was fast!
thank you very much.
- 13:30 Redmine Feature #12125 (Closed): Set filename used to store attachment updloaded via the REST API
- i upload a lot of jpegs for every project via rest-api.
When a project it finished it would be great if i could zip ...
- 12:41 Redmine Feature #11724: Prevent users from seeing other users based on their project membership
that s really not good. i just set up a redmine for 2 customers and you are absolutely right, the...
- 12:37 Redmine Defect #11791: 'Private' checkbox is available for Administrators
- i guess administrators can see EVERYTHING all the time.
you cant hide anything from admins...
and thats not a bug b...
- 09:42 Redmine Feature #11501: More filters on page admin -> users
- and sort by customfields and so on...
not too important at the moment for us but i had the same idea so...
- 09:36 Redmine Feature #10828: Request multiple distinct values including issue id, parent_id, root_id
and would resolve #10763
- 12:10 Redmine Feature #1853: Make Projects truly independent of each other
especially using folders per project for files
at the moment file upload is really a mass, one folder for all pr...
Also available in: Atom