Adrián Pradilla Pórtoles
- Login: apradillap
- IRC nick: apradillap
- Registered on: 2020-09-24
- Last connection: 2020-10-20
- 23:58 Redmine Help: RE: User custom field via REST API
- Hi Tibor:
Be careful because it is not status, it is status_id
Can you try again?
- 00:35 Redmine Job offers: RE: Миграция Redmine c одного сервера на другой (хостинг)
- Hi Dimitri,
1º Export the database
2º Import the database in the destination server (don't forget t...
- 01:00 Redmine Plugins: RE: finger signature
We did this project in Redmine for another client 5 months ago.
If you want we can help you from redmine...
- 00:56 Redmine Help: RE: Filter ONLY subproject issues
- Hi Brute,
Is it okay to say that the homework is NOT from the parent project? Or do you have more projects?
- 00:53 Redmine Help: RE: checklist and or wizard within redmine issue
- Hi Alex,
- 00:50 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine API Issues add spent_hours
- Hi Dilivio,
I would recommend you to make the call to TimeEntry's api https://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wik...
- 00:47 Redmine Plugins: RE: Plugin Checklist - Export CSV
- Hi Alan,
Have you tried accessing via API?
- 00:40 Redmine Help: RE: Migrate from 3.3.3 to 4.1.1?
You shouldn't have any problem, but make a copy of the WV and:
1º Change the code for the new version of ...
- 00:37 Redmine Help: RE: Does not load the application
- Hello Hernando,
Check your Apache or Nginx configuration.
The log will give you clues. I think it's a permissions...
- 00:33 Redmine Help: RE: How to migrate redmine
You only have to migrate the database, if the version you have on both computers is the same.
Also available in: Atom