- Registered on: 2012-01-10
- Last connection: 2016-07-22
Reported issues: 0
- 18:47 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Hide list of members in project overview
- I don't have that plugin, so I can't be of much help (no time! LOL), but I did want to say "kudos" for at least bring...
- 22:37 Redmine Feature #421: Impersonate user feature
- James H wrote:
> The easiest thing for me was:
> Make "NPC" users ...
In my case this is not helpful as we d...
- 16:57 Redmine Feature #421: Impersonate user feature
- Nope. No time as yet. But I've needed it a couple times. Had to settle for "assigning" the Issue to the person in que...
- 02:09 Redmine Defect #11077: After migrating from Mantis to RedMine 2.0 and changing tracker labels, almost all...
- At what point (precisely) did the data get deleted? Can you duplicate this and state what step of the "configuration"...
- 03:41 Redmine Feature #421: Impersonate user feature
I recently built this feature for an OSCommerce installation and find it Very Useful. Eventually I'll build it fo...
- 23:07 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Hide list of members in project overview
- <% if User.current.admin? %> this one worked for me as well. I'll eventually modify it to check for a "View Members" ...
Also available in: Atom