- Login: wilcox
- Registered on: 2012-01-12
- Last connection: 2016-03-11
- 10:30 Redmine Patch #21632 (Closed): Updated Estonian translation
- Here's an updated version of Estonian localization. No more english (for atleast 3.2.0).
- 12:30 Redmine Feature #18397 (New): Outline numbering
- 12:24 Redmine Defect #18032: Continued numbered lists (#_) are not working as the textile syntax expects
- Textile also specifies starting numbering from specified number like this:
!# Item 1 (ignore the exclamation mark)...
- 15:51 Redmine Open discussion: RE: RE: upgrades / and plugin mods
- I'm terribly sorry - I downloaded Your fork with the web browser and did not rename redmine_http_auth-master to redmi...
- 15:08 Redmine Open discussion: RE: upgrades / and plugin mods
- Hi Kevin.
I've just downloaded the source from your fork but unfortunately I still get
- 16:30 Redmine Defect #10328: Issue custom field is too narrow in IE 8.0.6001.18702 but OK in Firefox 9.0.1
- Here you go.
- 14:38 Redmine Defect #10328 (Closed): Issue custom field is too narrow in IE 8.0.6001.18702 but OK in Firefox 9.0.1
- I have defined a custom field for issues and configured it as a List with about 20 items. The longest Item is 51 char...
- 13:59 Redmine Defect #10327 (Closed): "Start date" and "due date" fields use incorrect formatting
- I have configured Redmine to use locale based formatting for dates but whatever locale I choose those fields are alwa...
- 23:31 Redmine Feature #10208 (Reopened): Estonian translation
- Here is a diff for version 1.4.0.
- 11:20 Redmine Defect #10134 (Reopened): Case insensitive search is not working with postgres 8.4 and umlauts
- #6551 is about search highlighting. My problem is that when searching for "Ämber" no search results are returned at all.
Also available in: Atom