- Registered on: 2020-12-08
- Last connection: 2022-09-14
Reported issues: 8
- This patch adds a "Link header":https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Link to the HTTP response h...
- 11:33 Redmine Defect #37566 (Closed): The number of the ordered list in the project description is not displaye...
- How to reproduce
1. create a project and its child project.
2. description source is as follows.
- Modify autocomplete paths to be held in meta elements instead of JSON.
It reduces coupling compared to writing javas...
- 01:09 Redmine Patch #37558 (New): Update webdrivers to 5.0
- Upgrade webdrivers, etc. To enable system tests can be run on ruby3 or later.
In addition, we do not load the driv...
- 15:19 Redmine Defect #37481 (Closed): Fix the unintentional selection of rows with the context menu
- There is a problem when selecting an issue row with the context menu.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Display the issue l...
- 07:56 Redmine Feature #6715: Issue templates
- Agileware has taken over redmine_issue_templates plugin(Redmine5.0 supported).
please see https://github.com/agilewa...
- 15:37 Redmine Feature #36320: Migrate to Rails 7
- Simple migration patches.
patches can be applied to r21527
- 22:37 Redmine Patch #23980: Replace images with icon fonts
- I'm very much looking forward to its introduction.
Although svg icons may require more effort than icon fonts, the...
Also available in: Atom