- Login: vincentm8
- Registered on: 2012-02-28
- Last connection: 2014-07-16
- 03:36 Redmine Help: RE: How to migrate from MySQL to PostgreSQL
- I've just migrated a Redmine installation from MySQL to PostgreSQL using mysql2psql using the process below. Starting...
- 08:09 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Custom Queries - I want to have the Issues page, default to one of my Custom Queries
- The "Default queries per project":http://www.redmine.org/plugins/redmine_default_columns plugin does exactly this. Th...
- 08:06 Redmine Feature #3967: Ability to define default columns to display based on project
Every project (for me) needs different defaults for the Issues page. I'm using the "default queries per project...
- 06:40 Redmine Feature #7342: Default "Everyone" / "Authenticated Users" group for all users
Possibly this could work based on automatic group membership for new users (including self-registered users and...
- 21:57 Redmine Wiki edit: HowTo_setup_automatic_refresh_of_repositories_in_Redmine_on_commit (#27)
- 20:22 Redmine Wiki edit: HowTo_setup_automatic_refresh_of_repositories_in_Redmine_on_commit (#26)
- 18:10 Redmine Defect #12519 (Resolved): Redmine in sub-URI gives 404 page not found issue submit and wiki submit
- The techs at A2 Hosting have investigated this and found that this error is due to a race condition in Passenger. The...
- 04:31 Redmine Defect #12519: Redmine in sub-URI gives 404 page not found issue submit and wiki submit
- Here are steps to reproduce:
1. Go to Redmine and Sign in
2. Go into a project.
3. To see that posting upd...
- 08:33 Redmine Defect #12519 (Closed): Redmine in sub-URI gives 404 page not found issue submit and wiki submit
- I'm having a problem where Redmine gives a 404 Page Not Found error when submitting an issue (new issue or an update)...
- 19:03 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Upgrading Redmine 1.3.1 to 1.4.5
- Update: Redmine is accessible at it's root URL and works fine after logging in. Direct links to pages aren't working ...
Also available in: Atom