- IRC nick: macmac
- Registered on: 2012-03-01
- Last connection: 2014-03-28
Reported issues: 0
- 16:06 Redmine Feature #1448: Add tags to issues
Used tags (or Custom Fields) with Bugzilla for years. And, honestly - this is one and only feature I had in Bugzi...
- 09:20 Redmine Feature #3035: Reminder at start-date
- 09:35 Redmine Defect #11679: CVS pserver : missing size, revision, author and comment
- Could you please put the patch right here? Call me stupid, but I cannot find actual code under bitnami link you've qu...
- 13:44 Redmine Feature #11212: save sender email to issue when mail import and unknown_user=accept no_permission...
- I had the same problem, and I patched Redmine as follows:
In the metho...
- 13:37 Redmine Defect #2134: CVS does not handle aliases
- Any news about this issue during last 4 years?
I've observed this problem as well with Redmine 1.3.0.
- 12:10 Redmine Feature #2850: Add next/previous navigation to issue
- Solved: you have to apply changes from r8150.
- 11:45 Redmine Feature #2850: Add next/previous navigation to issue
- I have exactly same problem: after applying those changes I cannot delete issues any more.
I did not report it so fa...
- 22:39 Redmine Feature #2850: Add next/previous navigation to issue
- Yes you're right - it was necessary. But one more change was needed:
In r8488, show.html.erb line 42 is:
- 22:33 Redmine Feature #2850: Add next/previous navigation to issue
- I applied changes from r8488 over 1.3.0 installation (installed from tarball) hoping it would be enough to change onl...
Also available in: Atom