- Registered on: 2012-03-05
- Last connection: 2015-09-05
Reported issues: 2
- 09:14 Redmine Feature #285: Tracker role-based permissioning
- 11:21 Redmine Defect #10695 (Resolved): Regression: Feature for 1.4.0 (#7603) showing "Please make editing issu...
- Damn, that was pretty hidden aswell :)
Sorry for the noise
- 10:34 Redmine Feature #7603: Please make editing issues more obvious than "Change properties (More)"
- Added follow up regression. See #10695
The description of a ticket is no longer editable with this feature
- 10:33 Redmine Defect #10695 (Closed): Regression: Feature for 1.4.0 (#7603) showing "Please make editing issues...
- See #7603
This feature implementation ended in a situation where the "more" links has gone and properties are alwa...
- 12:33 Redmine Help: RE: Can't login on apache + 3.0.11 passenger (Internal 500 Error on every POST), GET seems ...
- After searching even more about this issue I finally located the issue:
Subversion bindings 1.7.0 and 1.7.1 are bugg...
- 09:15 Redmine Feature #8223: Email all users
- This plugin seems not to work in the sense that I want to notify all users of all projects.
I have to pick a project...
very weird issue.
I have setup redmine via passenger on apache with a very simple config:
- 08:23 Redmine Feature #10375 (Resolved): LDAP: Account Name binding should be dynamic
- Since it is a duplicate of #1913
- 08:17 Redmine Feature #10375: LDAP: Account Name binding should be dynamic
- I see, thanks for the hint. Too bad that the other ticket require such a long time to be merged into base
- 16:22 Redmine Feature #10375 (Closed): LDAP: Account Name binding should be dynamic
- I am trying to achieve an LDAP auth with our Active Directory server but there is an issue with the binding.
Also available in: Atom