- IRC nick: akc42
- Registered on: 2012-03-18
- Last connection: 2014-04-23
Reported issues: 3
- 15:43 Redmine Help: RE: Administration Users function fails [SOLVED]
- I have found what the problem is.
Firstly I was wrong about me being the only user. I had forgotten that there wh...
- 15:19 Redmine Help: RE: Administration Users function fails
- I discovered that if I gave myself a timezone (I am the only user) then the error message changed...
- I have just migrated by redmine installation version 1.3.2 from apache passenger under Debian Squeeze to a new virtu...
- 16:06 Redmine Help: RE: Failing to Migrate from Mantis
- I eventually solved this with the patch in issue #10532
Does anyone here have any better way of getting support. ...
- 15:57 Redmine Help: RE: Passenger has Stolen by Document Root
- Alan Chandler wrote:
> I have set up redmine on my Debian based Virtual Server to be served from https://www.hartley...
- 15:40 Redmine Help: RE: Accessing Redmine Shows Listing of Public folder
- Scott Selvia wrote:
> <VirtualHost *:80>
> ServerName devcodesrv
> <Directory /var/www/html>
- I have set up redmine on my Debian based Virtual Server to be served from https://www.hartley-consultants.com/redmine...
- 10:46 Redmine Defect #10504 (Resolved): migrate_from_mantis script fails on first project when trying to update...
- The fix for this issue is contained within #10532
- 10:45 Redmine Defect #10501 (Resolved): migrate_from_mantis script fails on first project using sqlite3
- The fix for this issue is contained in #10532
- 10:44 Redmine Defect #10532 (Resolved): migrate_from_mantis script fails with missing table name
- As well as the issues report above and in #10501 and #10504 I found quite a few more issues - namely
* Normal Prio...
Also available in: Atom