- Login: myth17
- IRC nick: myth17
- Registered on: 2012-03-20
- Last connection: 2012-07-27
- 09:57 Redmine Help: RE: Sending emails from a Redmine Plugin
- Even I am working on a mailing feature for a plugin and curious on how things will work for Redmine 2.0.x Help would ...
- 17:52 Redmine Patch #11299: redmine:plugins:migrate should update db/schema.rb
- Even I just noticed it, This should be fixed ASAP.
@Jean Any idea how to make a clone of development database into y...
- I needed to patch my plugin in order to add a new 'has_many' relation for User Model. It works for a while after I st...
- 21:18 Redmine Plugins: RE: Testing plugins in Redmine2.0
- For tests, I could only see -->
rake test:coverage # Measures test coverage
- 14:14 Redmine Plugins: RE: Testing plugins in Redmine2.0
You can see available rake tasks with 'rake -T', there are no such rake tasks present for testing plugins!
- I am having problem running tests for an old plugin of mine which I would like to refactor for Redmine2.0.
- 17:55 Redmine Plugins: RE: redmine_mylyn_connector (for Redmine 2.0)
- From what I have been scouting, I found your using older ' map.with_options ' in config/routes.rb, isn't this the old...
- What if we have a plugin which needs a specific gem to work?
I need to have a Background process to be running with ...
- Can anyone provide me with an overiview of Query and QueryColoumn models?
What are the use of these models if we s...
- 15:33 Redmine Defect #9588 (Resolved): Text fields used for data entry should trim whitespace.
- Here is the patch. Trimming the whitespace beforing checking with the database.
Also available in: Atom