- Login: oschoenborn
- Registered on: 2009-04-23
- Last connection: 2020-04-18
- 15:23 Redmine Help: RE: log of users who download documents or files
- Thanks Paresh for the info. Currently I have a block of custom code in the AttachmentsController itself, the custom c...
- What would be easiest way of generating a log of [username, IP_address, date, filename] for a particular project? All...
- 15:18 Redmine Plugins: RE: Coding a "Log user File downloads" plugin - "is not missing constant" error
- I'm looking for same feature. Any progress on this?
- 16:30 Redmine Feature #1565: Custom query on My page
- This is clearly a much needed feature. Shouldn't this ticket's priority be upped? Also, could someone with required p...
- 20:33 Redmine Help: RE: Admin operations
- Revisiting this issue. Indeed I found http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/PluginSystemNotification but last ...
- 22:28 Redmine Feature #7643 (New): "edit" action directly in report page (not right-click)
- *Currently:* on a report, you can click checkboxes and then right-click to get "Edit" option, which when selected tak...
- 22:19 Redmine Help: RE: Checkbox in Issue list
- WOW I had no idea about this batch feature. On my laptop I sometimes have to wait 10 seconds for the right-click menu...
- 08:17 Redmine Help: RE: Remove /redmine from URL's
- Finally got a chance to try this but it didn't work. I only edited the apache .conf file (which is in fact, in bitnam...
- 14:49 Redmine Help: RE: Remove /redmine from URL's
- I'm using out-of-the-box bitnami redmine setup, which uses apache. I'll take a look at the apache config file, but fr...
- Hello, does anyone know how to have URL for redmine server without /redmine at start of every URL? For instance inste...
Also available in: Atom