- Registered on: 2008-03-10
- Last connection: 2012-02-11
Reported issues: 1
- 04:03 Redmine Feature #10180 (Closed): Custom fields with "Redmine links" and "Links"
Do you have plans to support custom fields which can have:
* Redmine links:
** Wiki ...
- 03:45 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Wiki: Edit problem after migration from Redmine 1.0.2 to 1.2.1
That was the problem. I removed the plugin and everything is fine.
Thank you very much for your help.
I have just migrated my redmine installation from 1.0.2 to 1.2.1.
Everything seems fine, except the Wiki E...
- 00:32 Redmine Feature #2653: New permission for issues: view_own_issue
I have just installed the patch on redmine 1.0.1 with success.
Users without "View issue" and with "Add issue" ...
I have upgraded redmine from version 0.8.0 to 0.9.3 (Postgres). Everything seems to be working fine, except the ...
I have just upgraded my redmine from version 0.5.1 to 0.6.3. I followed the upgrade steps, but it was not su...
Also available in: Atom